Some news.




I come back from Warsaw. I have lecture during the conference Dress - mirror of culture organising by Polish Institue of World Art Studies and Museum of Asia and Pacific. It was very interesting topic of thise conference. My lecture was about the Chinese dress - Cheongsam an about its history and designing today. Lecures was about dress in history (about art of child's dressing in 18th - 19th centuries) or about Jewish dress in Poland. More lectures was about art of dress in Asia (China, India, Syria). All lectures will be issued.
Now I have to work hard on my doctorate thesis, which I want to open in June this year. I also plan to sewing nad finish my 1840 dress and corded peticoat and to start with a new dress from en early 19th century.

1 komentarz:

Kleidung um 1800 pisze...

I'm looking forward to seeing your 1840s dress project and the early 19th century!

Sabine