środa, 9 maja 2012

1930

copyright by Museum of Emigration

It 's me as a wolunteer during the Day of Emigrant orginised by Museum of Emigration in Gdynia. Im wearing clothes which I bought in sceond hand in style 1930. City of Gdynia was build after the First World War, it is the newest city and a port. Town is build with the Art Deco and modernist style architecture so my outfit refers to the history of the city.
I like this outfit beacuse this costume even though it was not sewn by me. Only my shoes were bought for the occasion. My hat I made myself and think about the remodeling. Of course I think about to I am thinking of using some clothes from this period - is will be very inspirational for me. For complete Im wearing (but not have on the picture) small hand bag and a gloves. Colors of my outfit is blue, white, gray and brown - colours refer to the see theme. More photos you can see here.

Brak komentarzy:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright on all of the texts and photographs on this web site is owend by the author. You are not allow to use this web site for advertising, brochures, editorial publications, public multimedia presentations or any other users. You may not sell, publish, license or distribute any of the photographs without a LICENSE TO USE.

PRAWA AUTORSKIE:

Wszelkie prawa do materiałów zawartych na tym blogu należą do autora bloga. Zabrania się powielania, sprzedaży i wykorzystywania tekstów oraz fotografii w formie drukowanej jak i cyfrowej bez uzyskania zgody właścicielki na ich wykorzystanie.